Personal Information stored by babycottons.
- In an effort to provide our customers with ease of use and reliable e-commerce on our website and online store, Babycottons stores personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number and payment information (such as credit card numbers, expiration dates and CVC numbers).
- You can choose to store this information for later use either through your web browser or on Babycottons proprietary payment platform. Babycottons uses this information to provide you with hassle free online shopping and prompt delivery.
- We store certain types of information whenever you access our online store through a browser or our Babycottons app. Like many other ecommerce websites, we use “cookies” and obtain this information from your web browser or the mobile app. “Cookies” are used to identify your device so that our systems can recognize you for future purchases and transactions. Additionally, Babycottons also obtains information on your location and the type of device used, whether mobile or not.
- We receive information from your browser or the mobile app anytime you interact with our site and servers.
Sharing of information stored by Babycottons.
- Babycottons only shares your personal information with our credit card processing provider First Data https://www.firstdata.com/en_gb/privacy.html
- Our provider only uses this information to insure that your transactions are processed efficiently and safely.
- Your information can be used by Babycottons to provide you with direct marketing related to prior purchases, searches or upcoming deals.
- We do not share your personal information with any other third party.
- Babycottons takes our customers security very seriously.
- We have a team of highly trained and skilled technology professionals who continuously monitor our systems for malware, hacking or other privacy invasions.
- We utilize state of the art software and security systems to make sure our clients personal information remains secure. But no system is 100% effective and we encourage our customers to routinely monitor their debit card and credit card accounts for unauthorized purchases.
- We only reveal the last four digit of your credit card number to the appropriate card company when processing your transaction.
Please contact our Corporate offices at 305.576.8792 if you believe that your personal information has been compromised.